Free drop-in legal assistance
Are you or someone you know in need of legal assistance?
Vores Asylbørn offers FREE counseling sessions sessions with our volunteer legal advisors. We offer legal assistance within:
- Asylum cases with children involved
- Children cases in the municipality
- Family reunification
When and were?
Dates: the next drop-in will be the 12/9, 19/9, 10/10, and the 24/10 2023.
Where: Godsbanegade 29 kld. th, 1722 Copenhagen
What else: Remember to bring your documents. You also need to bring your own translator, if you don’t speak English or Danish.
Note: Since it is a drop-in, it is first come first serve. We can’t guarantee that you will be assisted, but we will do our best to help everyone, who shows up.
Who do we help?
Vores Asylbørn focused on the rights, development, and well-being of asylum children. Therefore our target group is:
- Children in the age of 0-18, who has a minimum of one asylum-seeking parent or is an unaccompanied child.
- Young people from the age of 18-25 that have come to Denmark as unaccompanied children.
- Children and young people who have a gained resident permit within the last 5 years or has had it revoked within the last 5 years.
- Parents and other caregivers, when it is in the children’s best interest.